Friday, October 8, 2010

9 month visit


So Max is still on track to be the biggest kid in his class. He's nearly 21 lbs already.

Above you see my mad Photoshop skillz - we are the Three Amigos!

Max has been having a rough time sleeping the past week - which has been rough on Danny and I. Now we are trying to determine if we need to start "Sleep Training" him. We will see how he does this weekend - Hopefully it was a stage that he was going thru (Growth spurt? Getting an immunization? Getting a touch of a cold? who knows...) Fingers crossed.

We signed up to the Prospect Park YMCA this week. I have been taking Max to a music class there which he seems to really like. I have meet some cool moms there too. I hope that the Y membership will prove useful when its freezing cold outside - as we can go across the street and play indoors

Max is up from his nap. MM out x

No comments:

Post a Comment